Friday, December 26, 2008

Power Verse # 6 - Isaiah 40:31


"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

(Isaiah 40: 31)

This is a mighty verse to hold on to. The promise of the Lord is strength for those whose trust is in Him. We must not rely on our own puny strength for they are limited but must rely on the strength of the Lord to carry us on eagle's wings as we soar above the the storms of our lives. We can run and not grow weary and we can walk and never tire. This is the promise of the Lord for the renewal of our strength anchored on His own supernatural strength. Are you deprived of strength by any energy sapping disease? Then claim and hold on to this promise and see the Lord heal your disease and restore your natural and inner strength. He gives us the power to mount on wings like the eagles and to soar above the storms of problems and trials in our lives.

Tags: God, Lord, Eagles, Eagle's Wings, Isaiah 40:31, Hope, Faith, Bible, Bible Verse, Man, Believer, Strength

Posted by: Mel Alarilla

7 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

i believe you my friend.thanks for sharing this verse and letting everybody once again remember the omnipotence of our GOD.

*thanks for visiting my blog.im sorry that i havent posted anything for the past week.

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Tessah,
I love your blog. I will be linking it with my other blogs at my other blog group. Thanks for your visit and inspiring comments. God bless you always.

penlighted said...

Amen my friend! All we have to do is hold on to Him.

Thank you for sharing that verse.

Happy New Year!

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Penlighted,
Yes, that is one of my favorite Bible verses. Thanks for your visit and comments. Happy New Year too. God bless you always my friend.

Grace said...

Hi Mel, this is one of my favorite bible verse. Every time I feel life's storm is around, I would lift up my spirit and would say, Soar!

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Grace,
Yes, it is a very powerful verse. I hold on to it since my body is already very frail and weak. It is just by the grace of God that I am still alive until now and I give Him all the honor and glory for all the wonderful things He has done to my life. Thanks for your visit and inspired comments. God bless you always.

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Chatu,
Yes, I will visit your blogs. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless.


He Identifies Each And Every Star In The Billions Of Galaxies In The Universe

God Holds The Universe At The Palm Of His Hands

Followers